Grant relief fund for self-employed business owners opens TODAY called the Self-Employed Livelihood Fund. Eligibility for the fund is:
- Business must be located in NH
- Owner of the business must be the only employee
- Business cannot be permanently closed (temporarily closed due to covid19 is fine, but business must intend to reopen)
- Business cannot be in bankruptcy
- Gross receipts of the business cannot exceed $1 million in 2019
- Grants are capped at $50,000.
The application period will be July 6-17.