Support of Distance Learning for Arduino / Electronics

Hi Everyone, This is Terry King…up in Topsham, VT. I have met a couple times at CMS about Arduino…

This is about Distance Learning so that the million+ students whose schools have closed can learn yet another new subject and build longterm skills that are valuable??

Several of us are working on Distance Learning courseware and a lost-cost kit that can be mailed to students. We hope to fund free kits for many young people.

See the in-process development of “YoungMakersArduino” kit and courseware here:

https://arduinoinfo.mywikis.net/wiki/YoungMakersYourDuino

We will need experienced Arduino enthusiasts across America to learn this simple kit, receive sets of parts to make up the kits, and distribute them in their area AND distance-mentor the young people they provide kits to.

We have a partner in China who is DHL shipping parts to Vermont, We are working on setting up distribution from China to Mentors in USA.

PLEASE let me know if you are interested in participating in this effort: [email protected] I can ship you a free kit sample now.

This is being updated and worked on collaboratively by Terry King and Mary Alice Osborne, Barry King (USA), Jun Peng (China) Kuffy Ebong (Nigeria), and Elden Montagne (South Korea).

Terry, I think my emails to you are going to spam. I’ve sent a few, but never hear back. I’m happy to help. [email protected]