Do you find yourself:
- looking to adapt your business to a COVID/post-COVID world?
- poised for growth, but unsure of how to proceed?
- looking at revenues of $50k-400k per year for at least 2 years?
- driven to succeed? Ready to take your company to the next level?
We are here to support you through the next phase of your business!
The goal of this class to provide both the opportunity and information necessary to strategically think about your business and what you need to do to successfully move through COVID and into the future. This journey will allow you to move your thinking beyond the pre-COVID business road map and develop new strategies to power forward.
Participants will walk away with:
- Clarity about their target market as well as how to reach those customers
- Clarity regarding revenue streams - what’s selling, what isn’t, and why - and what opportunities are there in either scenario
- Clarity around pricing
- Clarity around the financial health of your business and how to use that information in decision-making
Please note that this course is only open to those in Grafton County. If you are interested in this class but are not in the county, please email email@example.com
When: Fridays | 9:00 - 10:30am | October 30 - November 20 *two additional working lunch sessions will be offered as supplements after the 2nd and 3rd sessions
Cost: This 4 week intensive is offered at no cost to you thanks to a generous grant from the Clowes Fund
Instructor: Susan Terzakis of Terzakis & Associates
Offered in Partnership with The Grafton Regional Development Corporation.